Monday, September 21, 2009

Homework, Part 2

So.

I did my homework. Part of it was to list things I found soothing and some goals I have. Frankly, I feel that my brain short-changed me. My soothing list included items mostly related to caring for other things and pets. My goals sounds like everything I feel anxiety about every day; dishes, putting clothes away, vacuuming. What a have.

If anything, this homework proved just how much more intensive therapy I require. Perhaps that was the idea. It's ok if it was - because that'll all get resolved in time. In the interim however, I feel ripped off. Why couldn't I have said "a weekend at a mind and body retreat"? Or, "an evening in a spa pool under a clear starry sky"? Or, "to get a cleaner in"?

I cannot believe, that when given an opportunity, I'm even cheating myself out of the good stuff. I have the brain of stupidity!!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment